DevOps Engineer/C# Developer Remote
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer/C# Developer to join our agile development team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong Dev & Ops skills and experience. In this position the candidate will have the opportunity to grow his/her career in a fast-paced IT environment, contribute and implement his/her own ideas in cutting edge gaming products and services while having a lot of fun doing it.
As part of the “Ops” you will have complete freedom to research new technologies and ideas, which you will introduce and implement in order to improve the quality of our IT operations and product features! While using the latest technology, you will manage and maintain our server infrastructure and application stacks, ensuring that all our services are reliable and well functioning.
As part of the ‘Dev’ you will have the opportunity to develop and implement new features, refactor legacy code and utilise new technologies in the leading casino gaming software. You’ll be working as part of the development team utilising your experience in C# and .NET framework.
Do you have all this and more? Then get in touch with us. We are looking exactly for you!
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading casino software provider for online and land-based gaming operators, with offices in Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine and the Czech Republic.
What’s your background?
- Professional experience in IIS, cloud technologies and virtualization (Hyper-V)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Powershell, Visual Studio, Octopus, GIT
- Professional experience of .Net Framework(Web Services, ASP.NET, C#), SQL server, T-SQL
- Experience in server administration of Windows Server
What will be your responsibilities?
- Introduce new ideas to improve IT operations
- Create administration scripts in languages like PowerShell
- Resolve the infrastructure, system and application issues in a prompt and timely manner
- Windows Server + SQL administration
What are your essential skills?
- Self-starter able and willing to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team, ready to solve complex issue without supervision
- Fast learner with a desire to expand knowledge and skills
- Open-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and non-technical level
- Passion for automation and effective operations