Senior Account Manager Remote
In your role you will be the vital link between Tom Horn Gaming and our clients, whilst overseeing the smooth running of your accounts, addressing customers’ needs and concerns quickly and effectively, analysing revenue reports, developing new business from assigned clients, devising marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining strong relationships with our partners and growing revenues.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience as an Account Manager in the igaming industry. You not only demonstrate your unique qualifications for the position, but are an open-minded, compassionate individual that strives in a multicultural environment.
Who we are
Tom Horn Gaming is the global player in delivering exceptional igaming software solutions across all channels in a number of regulated markets. We are an international fully remote, distributed team operating from many parts of the world.
Core values such as integrity, transparency, trust, collaboration are the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions including the interaction among team members.
- Lead and develop customer relationships
- Travel extensively to conduct regular in-person client visits
- Provide advice and support to assigned portfolio of clients ( from business to tech-related queries)
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our gaming products across your client base
- Forecast and track key account metrics ( sales results, growth forecasts)
- Liaise with internal departments to make sure client needs and queries are always addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Help improve the brand visibility and contribute to the good name of our company
- Identify and keep abreast of the latest industry trends
Your Background & Skills
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key/Senior Account Manager/Sales Account Manager in the igaming sector
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and industry trends
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all company levels, including executive and C-level staff
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Free to work from anywhere
- Great work-life balance
- Company culture of transparency & openness
- In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
- Further learning and personal development scheme