HR Administrator Remote
We’re looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Administrator to manage human resources operations and make sure our HR initiatives are aligned with the company’s business strategy and company culture.
The ideal candidate should have a background in human resources management in the IT sector, impeccable communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, and possess strategic insight and experience in order to design and execute HR initiatives for the fully distributed team, whilst promoting good HR practice, supporting the innovative and creative spirit and contributing to overall business growth.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is the global player in delivering unique gaming software solutions across all channels in a number of regulated markets. The company provides a challenging multicultural environment for its remote staff distributed in many countries and united by one common vision – creating the games for a new age of gaming.
- Organise and maintain personnel records, keep existing system and databases updated at all times
- Track and update leave policies (vacations, sick leaves etc.)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Prepare and amend where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides, work closely with the legal team on this matter
- Participate in onboarding and offboarding of new teammates
- Organise internal arrangements such as business travel, training sessions, and team-building events etc
- Coordinate and make travel arrangements, whilst keeping track of all processes including reporting, describing and communicating the subject matter
- Cover administrative tasks for teams in different locations
- Work with a company’s various departments to assist management in understanding and implementing procedures and policies
Work background and required skills
- 2+ years experience in an HR Manager role in the IT sector
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive and independent mind-set
- Effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of disciplines and processes within HR
- Demonstrate empathy and diplomacy in dealing with employee grievances and needs
- An avid user of the latest technologies and a confident user of new digital communication and project management platforms