Game Producer Remote
If slot games are your passion and you can easily strike a balance between art, technology and business objectives, whilst being instrumental in crafting the vision of our new gaming titles, you are a Game Producer we’re seeking to join our growing team.
Your role in a nutshell
You will be overseeing the creative and technical development of Tom Horn Gaming’s games, whilst working closely with many teams to ensure the quality of developed games. As a skilled communicator, you can easily convey the vision and concepts of gaming projects to people working in different areas of the game development as well as negotiate effectively with third party suppliers.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly creative individual, able to think outside of the box to bring new fresh ideas to the table whilst being able to execute their vision with the team.
You’re a flexible, multi-tasking professional, with strong people skills, able to work closely with different teams by providing clear guidelines and key success factors at all stages of game development. You are open-minded, eager to learn new things and challenge yourself and your collaborators in order to create games which constantly push the boundaries of game development.
Who we are
Tom Horn Gaming is the global player in delivering exceptional igaming software solutions across all channels in a number of regulated markets. We are an international fully remote, distributed team operating from many parts of the world.
Core values such as integrity, transparency, trust, collaboration are the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions including the interaction among team members.
- Act as a creative lead in the game development from ideation to completion
- Create new concepts and ideas for gaming projects
- Work with executive management team to craft the vision of gaming titles, develop schedules and resource requirements to achieve the set objectives
- Work closely with development team, game studios, business and marketing teams to provide and maintain the creative vision and business value of the product
- Keep abreast of current and future gaming trends, development tools and processes, target platforms, competitive products, and shifting regulatory landscape
Your Background & Skills
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Producer/Product Manager/Art Director/Game Designer in the igaming industry
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player with the ability to explain the vision to the team and get everyone on board
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach
- Positive, open-minded, analytical, hands-on individual
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Free to work from
- Great work-life balance
- Company culture of transparency & openness
- In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
- Further learning and personal development scheme